the big. the bad. the MEGA. architecture as a global condition.

10.04.2006

PANDEMIC II: the global spread of frustration with formZ animation

I've been messing around with formZ animations for the past couple days, and here's what I've done as far as experimenting with animations.

First attempt - showing a form growing across a map - used the morph tool.
Second attempt - experimenting with methods of animation, including:
  • changing colors
  • animating entities
  • animating along a path
  • morphing
  • having one object do many things at once
  • controlling more than one object at once
I attempted to control lights, but I had a problem where the light I was animating (and I tried it by both animating entities and simply moving the light) simply would not remain "on" while the animation was going.

No comments: